Monday, November 25, 2019

191125 Seki Ai Blog TL "Sangoshou"

Good morning noon night~

Today was HKT48's anniversary eve celebration.

It's the 8th anniversary! HKT48's gonna have a Showa sing-off in Reiwa ~ Let's all have a laugh hahahahahahaha (lol) ~

,,,so long. (lol)

I was on Spring team together with my generation-mates, and we actually got to sing Matsuda Seiko's "Aoi Sangoshou" as the top batters.

Feels like it's been a while since I got to perform with my generation-mates~

Dra-sangoshou \(^o^)/
(That was unfunny)



All that being pretty good, the result ended up as a draw.

What a peaceful way for it to end (lol)


It was a ton of fun and it's kinda got me feeling like we've already finished but the real thing or at least the real anniversary is tomorrow!




Personally I think it's gonna be packed full of sentimental emotional stuff so I'm really looking forward to it.

Those who can make it come to Nishitetsu Hall, and if you can't, come to DMM!

You better come watch ok???



I'm really excited.
Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

191125 Seki Ai Blog TL "Sangoshou"

Good morning noon night~ Today was HKT48's anniversary eve celebration. It's the 8th anniversary! HKT48's gonna have a Showa...